The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Kirkski
« on: March 31, 2014, 09:20:26 PM »

Welcome
Posted by: ironman
« on: March 11, 2014, 02:55:07 PM »

Hello friends!
He has spent much of my visit to the forum. I have some photos of the great advance in our CJ3A, I hope you like it and tell me what is wrong or what can be changed.
The photos were taken in the paint and body shop. This week will go on street to test the motor. Then are other minor details that make.

Buy on e-bay Blackout headlight used 1950 for U.S. $ 48 price I was not? In Argentina there are no more of those.

Then I send them more and better pictures.

Many greetings!

Again sorry for my English.





Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: November 05, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »

Welcome Nacho!!
Buenos Dias!
Thanks for joining the best bunch group of Jeep friends on the web,  ask your questions without fear, expect good answers.
We are glad to have you with us.
Todd
Posted by: ironman
« on: November 05, 2012, 11:46:58 AM »

Thanks for the welcome!
Currently Toyota has placed a 2.0L engine, later will post the GoDevil, must be repaired.
Soon I will upload more photos of the restoration.

Best regards,
Nacho
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: November 05, 2012, 08:45:27 AM »

Welcome!
Posted by: calvinhunt
« on: November 02, 2012, 11:56:22 PM »

Nacho,
  Welcome to the CJ-3A Page.  Great project!  Great photos!  Please post here often and let us enjoy your Jeep with you.
Posted by: athawk11
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:05:42 PM »

Welcome to the 3A Nacho!

Looks like a very nice Willys.  Much better shape than mine was when I got it.

Your English is fine, but I am a little confused.  Are you going to put a Go Devil back in??

What is the serial number?

Hoping to see your progress.  Come back often.

Tim  
Posted by: 49willyz
« on: November 02, 2012, 05:15:06 PM »

Awesome Jeep! I see you like to post pictures and we love to see them so keep them coming! It's great to see people from all over the world sharing a common love and joy of keeping these magnificent vehicles going. Welcome, and we look forward to seeing your project!
Posted by: ironman
« on: November 02, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »

Hello, how are you? I am writing from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I tell them that we have acquired with my father a Willys CJ3A 1951, is in fairly good condition. It has placed a 1986 Toyota 2.0L gasoline engine and the famous Go Devil apart in the future it will post.
Our idea is to add some details military M38 hood, headlights, etc..
Here are some pictures.













Sorry for my English is very poor.
Regards,
Nacho