The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Doug_3B
« on: August 16, 2020, 08:54:40 AM »

I'm keeping an eye out for one 16" rim for my 3B.  Doesn't have to be in pristine condition - the 4 that I have still need to be blasted and painted or powder coated.  I plan to install 11" brakes maybe this winter, maybe 5 years from now, depending on when I have time LOL.  Anybody have one laying around that they don't want anymore?

Shipping to Meridian ID 83642.

Thank you!

Doug