The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Tsuga7
« on: June 27, 2020, 08:46:07 AM »

Greetings...

Does anyone have any information on Ward oil filter unit?

I believe I have one on my CJ3A.  It is red in color with a hard to read decal. The cap threads into the base and has a molded nut on top like Purolator.

I believe it was an after market product sold by Montgomery Ward catalog sales.

Thanks and  I appreciate any comments.