The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Squishymonster
« on: June 02, 2020, 06:27:05 PM »

I can't say. I read a few posts where they were suggested to soften the ride from stock. But that only goes for the 1" lift springs. The 2.5" lift springs that are available now are pretty stiff, apparently. But I have no firsthand experience.
Posted by: tow hook
« on: June 02, 2020, 01:19:01 PM »

It sounds like the discontinued Superlift 1" springs have the ride I'm after. If you have a set that you upgraded from, let me know.

I'm in central IL and also make it to WI and New England from time to time.

how do they ride ? i have a set that  i haven't used yet :( they are a 4 leaf pack, i assume they are stiff ?
Posted by: Squishymonster
« on: May 27, 2020, 11:20:07 PM »

It sounds like the discontinued Superlift 1" springs have the ride I'm after. If you have a set that you upgraded from, let me know.

I'm in central IL and also make it to WI and New England from time to time.