The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Orig Equipment
« on: May 29, 2020, 11:15:54 PM »

Thanks Chris, I will look into it.

Orig Equipment
Posted by: Chris P
« on: May 28, 2020, 12:23:56 AM »

You might want to ask Wally at tonkajeepltd. He sold own to me and might carry some more. Just be patience. He might take very long to respond your enquiries.
Posted by: Orig Equipment
« on: May 17, 2020, 05:34:40 PM »

My bad, I thought you were selling one.   I misread your post. 

Orig Equipment.
Posted by: Dinesh
« on: May 16, 2020, 10:29:48 PM »

I'm looking for one. Thanks
Posted by: Orig Equipment
« on: May 15, 2020, 09:11:34 PM »

Dinesh,
I am looking for a 6 volt horn for my 54 3B.  Is this one still available?

Orig Equipment
Posted by: Dinesh
« on: October 30, 2019, 11:31:35 PM »

ISO 6v/12v sparton horn. Kindly send details to dsc103@yahoo.com