The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Stingray
« on: April 21, 2020, 10:09:13 PM »

PM Sent
Posted by: Hamhog
« on: April 21, 2020, 01:23:24 PM »

I found them.  I'm assuming the rear are on the bottom and the fronts are on the top.
Posted by: Hamhog
« on: April 21, 2020, 12:15:47 PM »

I’m still digging through parts. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a complete set (front/back) somewhere.

What are they worth to you if I can find them? Or maybe a trade?
Posted by: Stingray
« on: April 20, 2020, 09:09:37 PM »

Thanks
Posted by: Hamhog
« on: April 20, 2020, 04:17:12 PM »

I might have a set.  Let me check.
Posted by: OnlyOneDR
« on: April 19, 2020, 08:21:33 PM »

I think the shape is different because the frame is not exactly the same front/rear.

Correct.  Front ones are flat, rear ones have a curve at the forward end.
Posted by: Bob W
« on: April 19, 2020, 06:28:25 AM »

I think the shape is different because the frame is not exactly the same front/rear.
Posted by: Stingray
« on: April 18, 2020, 09:24:26 PM »

Im not really sure but the parts manual shows the front as part number 646671 and the rear as part number 640207. Since the rubber bumpers fit the front and the back I can only guess the rear spacers might be thicker than the front ones.
Posted by: Hamhog
« on: April 18, 2020, 07:06:29 PM »

What's the difference between the front and rear spacers?
Posted by: Stingray
« on: April 18, 2020, 09:49:11 AM »

Wanted: Looking for two CJ2A cast iron rear axle bumper spacers that the rubber axle bumpers mount to. Thanks
*Found locally* Thanks