The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: July 28, 2013, 11:08:07 AM »

Welcome here! We also like it big!
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: July 26, 2013, 10:12:54 PM »

Welcome to the site!
Posted by: Matto
« on: July 26, 2013, 06:48:42 PM »

Hi Adam, very cool rig you got there.
Matt
Posted by: Adam
« on: July 26, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »

It has the original t90 trans and t18 transfer case with the 5.38 gears. The headlight guards i picked up at Oreilly but had to do some slight mods to the mounts. Thanks for responding and pleased to meet you
Posted by: F Bill
« on: July 25, 2013, 08:45:50 PM »

Nothing like a BIIIIG jeep pic! Can't hide any details with one that size..� ;D ;D

Interesting headlight guards...can't say I have seen those anywhere before.

What tranny are you running?

That would be a fun jeep for the Colorado Fall Colors tour ...looks unstoppable.

Welcome to the page!
Posted by: Adam
« on: July 25, 2013, 07:12:36 PM »

Ok that pic was a little big sorry took it with my iphone
Posted by: Adam
« on: July 25, 2013, 07:10:22 PM »

Hi everyone I'm Adam. I have a 1949 Willys CJ3A. It has a 4.3 Vortec v6 TBI engine. 33" km2 tires and pro-comp rims.
I have always wanted a jeep but prefered the old school body style so when I seen it for sale I nabbed it up in spite of the many issues it had ( like NO brakes and the worst death wobble - yes it was an adventure driving it home but thats a whe nother story in itself lol). Well anyway I'm glad to be here.