Posted by: F Bill
« on: March 16, 2014, 11:13:53 AM »Last chance to plan for this one:
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/end-of-winter-new-jersey-jeep-get-together_topic31437.html
From Russ's posting:
"Tried of this long cold winter! Jeep hasn't seen daylight in a while? Haven't been out of the house to talk jeeps since it was warm!? Well spring is getting close and its time to get out and talk about some jeeps!
Location my work:
26 Haypress Road
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Date/Time:
Sunday March 23rd - 1pm.
Feel free to bring your jeep or something you want to work on. I will have my tools on hand.
I will also have my jeeps and trailers out for everyone to check out.
It's time to get back into talking jeeps again!"
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/end-of-winter-new-jersey-jeep-get-together_topic31437.html
From Russ's posting:
"Tried of this long cold winter! Jeep hasn't seen daylight in a while? Haven't been out of the house to talk jeeps since it was warm!? Well spring is getting close and its time to get out and talk about some jeeps!
Location my work:
26 Haypress Road
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Date/Time:
Sunday March 23rd - 1pm.
Feel free to bring your jeep or something you want to work on. I will have my tools on hand.
I will also have my jeeps and trailers out for everyone to check out.
It's time to get back into talking jeeps again!"