The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: macrisel
« on: September 09, 2013, 04:44:31 PM »

Thank you so much!  It was great to finally meet you and I had a blast at the show!  I can't wait until next year!
Posted by: F Bill
« on: September 07, 2013, 02:17:12 PM »

Quote
I have my reservations..........anyone else in the area going?


And what an example of a fine 3A !!  It only needs a set of portawalls to be perfect.  :D ;D 8-) :o

Seriously.. Nice jeep, Mark.
Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: September 06, 2013, 09:48:43 AM »

Sadly, I cannot be there this year.  :'(
Maybe next year.
Posted by: F Bill
« on: September 05, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »

I will be there tomorrow (Friday) afternoon and Saturday barring any unforeseen circumstances.. Tonight I am in Omaha , NE and driving there in the AM.

Any other 3A page folks gonna be there?
Posted by: macrisel
« on: August 12, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »

I have my reservations..........anyone else in the area going?
Posted by: 48cj2a
« on: June 29, 2013, 08:48:56 AM »

Do to circumstances out of our control we regret to report that there was a cancellation at the previous hotel and the we had to scramble for a new location which also forced the weekend before previously planned...
 

2013 Fall Midwest Willys Reunion Sept 6-8, 2013
 

Capital Plaza Hotel and Conference Center - Down Town Jefferson City, MO
 

http://capitolplazajeffersoncity.com
 

A block of 80 rooms are reserved for a special rate of $79 ea please try to register and book before Sep 3rd especially if you plan to attend the Banquet - Guest Speaker will be Dennis Caraway
 

I have information updated on the Official Reunion website: http://midwestwillysreunion.org/index.htm
 

http://www.google.com/maps/vt/data=QBRCz9iYQTJ_rrx91SgwWaNyo80WbOp4gVf9M6wbUpFaEMSUuJxAodEg123VieTnYFat57T-oInBtm5vVGVY9hR6qXoU-FZMuzMrLM981eWofg