The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: LeeC
« on: March 19, 2017, 01:34:46 PM »

Pictures are just what I was looking for, thanks. Do you know if the door is the same as the one on an M38 only with out the tabs and is the hinge available somewhere ?
Posted by: athawk11
« on: March 19, 2017, 08:06:11 AM »

Ya, I know.  There are a few chips here and there.  I try to touch them up when I find them, but I'm falling behind on those duties.  :-[
Posted by: gmcjr
« on: March 19, 2017, 06:49:09 AM »

UHHH OHHHH, Hawkridge!!!! Is that paint chips I see missing on ODie???  [smiley=cheesy.gif]  ;D  8-)
Posted by: athawk11
« on: March 18, 2017, 09:37:28 PM »

Let me know if you need a different view.


Posted by: LeeC
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:39:43 PM »

I'm looking for a good picture of the windshield vent, mainly the outside and hinges.  Thanks