The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: June 28, 2016, 12:36:54 PM »

You might learn something here..

http://cj3b.info/SerialNos/EngineNosPlot.html

I have a 55 CJ-5 with the F-head but cannot for the life of me find where I wrote down that engine number...and I think I've seen that mark with the numbers in the corners....
Posted by: Linda
« on: June 28, 2016, 01:55:02 AM »

I have a cj3a with a  F134 overhead engine. I think it is a 1958 . On the shelf above the water pump is stamped FWP and is also painted on the driver side in yellow. embossed in the block on the passinger side is 807895.on the driver side bottom rear is a square with 1423 in it.the 1 is top left, 4is in top right, 2 is bottom left and 3 bottom right.next to the 4 number square is a H. 4inches above the square is 16. Can someone tell me the year?  AL.      ps ,I tried to attach picture , But no luck!,,