The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:43:16 PM »

I think mine goes directly from the hot side of the ammeter to the fused heater switch...probably not the best setup, but it was like that and so I put it back the same way..

I think switched through the ignition would be better....
Posted by: athawk11
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:33:05 PM »

I'm wired in just like Ryan.

If you want to stay with authentic style wire, I've purchased from this eBay company.  He has lots of gauges and colors.  Nice stuff.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290659021984

Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:09:21 PM »

Not sure if there's a better way but I simply have a wire from the ignition switch accessory terminal to one terminal on the heater switch. The other heater switch terminal wire runs to the Harrison fan motor. 
Posted by: BMIC
« on: November 10, 2015, 06:48:21 AM »

Just finished cleaning and painting my Harrison Heater, ordered a new heater switch and all the plumbing tap's.... Since I did not make provisions for a heater when I ordered a new wire harness a while back what is the best way to wire the heater?