The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: November 19, 2014, 06:05:58 PM »

Yes, need more info as to changes made.
Posted by: athawk11
« on: November 15, 2014, 09:33:43 PM »

Dave,
Share with us what you've done so far.  I'm sure we can help you keep the flames to a minimum.

Tim
Posted by: DaveS
« on: November 15, 2014, 06:56:38 PM »

Just finished a complete 6 to 12 conversion, before I hook up battery I need to make sure this is correct,already say it go up in flames , thus the conversion.