The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: SteveW
« on: July 11, 2014, 08:02:39 PM »

My Duluth roll was delivered today, what a nice item to have.
Posted by: SteveW
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:14:27 PM »

Well they have another tool bag type item. Give them credit they keep thinking about stuff.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-workshop/tool-bags-tool-belts/72704.aspx

Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: March 08, 2014, 02:01:28 PM »

Quote
Hmm that's a pretty good idea. I had been looking at these, especially the bag that is labeled 'Misc. Crap'

http://www.expeditionportal.com/accessories/2526-american-overlander-adventure-tool-company-shop-roll.html

-Jesse
You might look in there for your jeep, never know! ;D
Posted by: Jesse
« on: March 03, 2014, 06:03:13 PM »

Hmm that's a pretty good idea. I had been looking at these, especially the bag that is labeled 'Misc. Crap'

http://www.expeditionportal.com/accessories/2526-american-overlander-adventure-tool-company-shop-roll.html

-Jesse
Posted by: duffer
« on: March 03, 2014, 10:49:16 AM »

One would have to think if it was an existance failure, it was converted to energy.  Are the N Koren's into building A bombs from iron?  Scarry thought.

As for tool rolls, a lot of EU products had some pretty nice canvas ones.  Over the years, I had a half dozen old Benz's and I kept those tool rolls.  They are all now residing in Jeeps.
Posted by: calvinhunt
« on: March 02, 2014, 11:19:55 PM »

Quote
Well I wouldn't say it was stolen because that would imply that someone else has it. A Sudden Total Existance Failure means that my jeep is now completely gone. It's very improbable for something like a jeep to completely fail to exist but these are the forces one deals with when invoking Murphy's law. You all can learn from my mistake!
[size=12]Does that mean we may possibly expect a Sudden Total Existence Realization... somewhere... sometime?[/size]
Posted by: Jesse
« on: March 02, 2014, 02:28:34 AM »

Well I wouldn't say it was stolen because that would imply that someone else has it. A Sudden Total Existance Failure means that my jeep is now completely gone. It's very improbable for something like a jeep to completely fail to exist but these are the forces one deals with when invoking Murphy's law. You all can learn from my mistake!

Back to the topic, I have made a tool roll out of old vinyl. Pretty easy on a sewing machine and then you can make the pockets any size you want. The drag about vinyl is that it stays damp and rusts tools pretty quickly. 

-Jesse
Posted by: calvinhunt
« on: March 02, 2014, 12:17:27 AM »

 :-/
Posted by: F Bill
« on: March 01, 2014, 02:37:17 PM »

I sure hope Jesse was kidding about the total existence failure. You WERE kidding, right, Jesse?
Posted by: gmcjr
« on: March 01, 2014, 12:20:47 PM »

Quote
Oh boy, I guess you guys were right about my smart comments. Went out to go to the store and my jeep is completely gone, looks to be a total existence failure at this point. This is going to be tough to explain to my schotty insurance provider.

-Jesse



Wow, that sucks! Stealing a man's jeep, that could be justifiable homicide.
Posted by: SteveW
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:28:20 AM »

But at least you still have your tools.
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:53:38 PM »

Wait what? Your jeep got stolen???!!!
Posted by: Jesse
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:30:47 PM »

Oh boy, I guess you guys were right about my smart comments. Went out to go to the store and my jeep is completely gone, looks to be a total existence failure at this point. This is going to be tough to explain to my schotty insurance provider.

-Jesse
Posted by: SteveW
« on: February 27, 2014, 10:26:40 PM »

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/mens-workshop/tool-bags-tool-belts/28017.aspx#

I am going to get one soon. The ratings are phenomenal on this 4.7 out of 5 with 58 reviews.

I looked closely at the one I linked to and it's neat but doesn't hold 1/2 of the Duluth roll
Posted by: gmcjr
« on: February 27, 2014, 03:34:07 PM »

Cool tool wrapper! Now I want one!


Murphy's law #2223

When you break down, the part or tool you need, will be the one on the workbench miles away.

Is there a item number? I can't seem to find on their website, but I never claimed to be smart......