The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: February 16, 2014, 05:23:39 PM »

I don't use my jeep much in the winter so it sits for a long time between uses.� Last time I drove it was New Year, I usually keep it on a trickle charger but I get tired of tripping over cords on the garage floor, so I added this 1.5 amp on board charger today.



It's bolted to the fender just below my fuse block.� This should clean things up a bit.

Here's a picture of the timing mark device that bolts on the front cover, I measured it to be 1/2 inch above the pulley, its from an M38.� Sorry for the poor picture, its pretty crowded down there.



Its the only thing in focus on this shot.