The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: February 06, 2014, 12:06:17 PM »

Yep I see it now.

I can't tell. I would say the green one but not 100% sure.
Posted by: maximushuntermus
« on: February 06, 2014, 12:05:02 PM »

Sorry think I fixed it now?
Posted by: maximushuntermus
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:55:46 AM »

Can anyone tell me which is the correct hood hinge the green one or the grey one, or both? Also it seems they are missing a couple of the tubes or sleeves for the pin on the outter ends, yes no?