The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Rus Curtis
« on: July 21, 2013, 09:47:46 PM »

I also have the CE rear deck installed.� Great idea to keep the old floor to use as a pattern.� I too had to harvest the plates that go across the indentation for the front legs of the rear seat.� One thing I noted was the ribs will need to be altered (mashed down) where they attach so they are flush and nothing protrudes above the ribs.  Also, the step bolts that hold the body to the frame needed a square hole for me.� Minor things really but it is a stout piece of metal.
Posted by: Jesse
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »

Mine did not, but it was a one off so I don't know. They might cut them for you if you asked.

-Jesse
Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:34:34 PM »

I'm sure you could...

That was my plan, but I have no rear seat and the clips are pretty rusty...maybe it will be a good project once the jeep is back together....
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:29:35 PM »

Ok, thanks Randy. I can cut the cross pieces off my old rear floor and weld back on the new. I can probably make a pattern too for the holes for the rear clips from my old floor.
Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:23:59 PM »

Mine did not.

The indentations are there for the footman loops, but no clip holes and no cross piece on the indents where the front legs hook...
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:12:06 PM »

I putting a shopping list together for the parts I need for my '49. I have a question about the rear floor from classic enterprises.

Does it come with the holes for the rear seat clips?