The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Dennisanvil
« on: July 19, 2013, 12:36:09 PM »

hello
I brought a repro. body for willy overland in ohio about 3 years ago , they put the body on there jeep. there they cut the holes for the pedals and fix the tran-mission hole. I fill around the plate with weld and ground it down.as the frame is half cj2a/ cj5a I had to fix it for the fenders and grill to fit. the tub fit great. there will be some holes that you will have to drill to make it your own.
Rommel told me that he fix a lot of the thing on the new tubs.
I say try it, I think that you will be happy with the new body kit.
dennis