The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Buildinghippy
« on: May 15, 2013, 07:36:27 PM »

Tim thank you for the help, that was just what I needed.
Posted by: athawk11
« on: May 15, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »

BH,

Are you looking to position the Tranny/TC support?� If so, I found it easier and more accurate to measure from the center of the rear leaf spring mount, forward, to the Tranny/TC cross member mounting holes.� They are at: 20 1/2" and 23" to center.

If I misunderstand what you are trying to measure, post back and I run out and do it again.

Tim
Posted by: Buildinghippy
« on: May 15, 2013, 06:23:48 PM »

I have  searched this page and the 2a site and I could not find what I was looking for. Tryin to find to location of both, so that I can check that my crossmember is in the right place and to figure out where the pedals go. Looking for the dimensions as pulled off the rearmost crossmember. Thanks in advance for all the help.