The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: ZekeD
« on: April 26, 2013, 10:46:53 PM »

Thank you thank you......I will be careful
Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: April 26, 2013, 04:21:36 PM »

Simple half inch copper, but here is the kicker, if the supply tubes are too long you can't get the heater up into the firewall!! I cut about 1/2 inch off of mine for easier installation, the protrude about1/2 inch from the firewall now and that works well.
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: April 23, 2013, 09:46:27 PM »

Yes, you should be able to sweat some tubing onto the ends. I think it is 1/2".
Posted by: ZekeD
« on: April 23, 2013, 09:45:05 PM »

   I just bought a nice Harrison off of ebay, but the  copper
Feed tubes are short....like 3in overall.    I saw a pic by Gnome where they were longer and had a baffle
On them.   Was surgery done in the name of speed?

Can you sweat AN fittings to make it thru the firewall?   She aint a show queen.

Thanks
ZD