The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: March 01, 2013, 09:00:14 AM »

I invite you to post pictures and tell us about you into our forum section "Once you joined" http://cj3apage.com/forum-yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Intro
Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: February 28, 2013, 09:45:41 PM »

Glad to help....

Just post some pictures, we are easily entertained!!

Randy
Posted by: maximushuntermus
« on: February 28, 2013, 07:19:25 PM »

Awesome that's kind a what I was thinking, thanks again, I'm new here had been lurking for a while but I'm full blown into restoration mode now and hope that I too will have an answer for someone asking.
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: February 28, 2013, 07:03:59 PM »

That's right. Good picture of it
Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: February 28, 2013, 06:09:32 PM »

Here you are....just happen to have them at hand...



Posted by: maximushuntermus
« on: February 28, 2013, 05:56:45 PM »

Can someone tell me how the radiator shroud fastens to the radiator? Looks like there are 3 small holes maybe 1/8 inch or so, on each side, leading me to think sheet metal screws short but want to be sure, both items were hard to find don't want to screw up now. Oh yeah sorry it's a 1950 CJ3a, thanks in advance for your time.