The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: garage gnome
« on: February 28, 2013, 12:54:58 PM »

My suggestion would be to have Herm rebuild it. I know I would since the history isn't known...
Posted by: F Bill
« on: February 28, 2013, 12:16:55 PM »

It is a Warn, in case anyone else is wondering.
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: February 28, 2013, 11:40:34 AM »

I responded over at the 2A page.
Posted by: F Bill
« on: February 28, 2013, 10:49:40 AM »

Here's a couple of pics of my new to me overdrive...First off what is this fiber ring between the shift cone and brass ring visible when the overdrive was first removed from the TC??


Second, is this little protrusion from the center gear important? It looks worn but I can't tell where it actually fits into in the Overdrive, and Herm's new ones look similar in his pics.
 


More pics here:
http://s1296.beta.photobucket.com/user/FBilljeeps/library/Pintojeeps%20T90%20with%20overdrive#/user/FBilljeeps/library/Pintojeeps%20T90%20with%20overdrive?&_suid=136206629807807151517435487623