The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: December 26, 2012, 10:19:58 AM »

"Santa's Sleigh" comes in many forms. That's one of the best yet.
Posted by: CJPilot
« on: December 25, 2012, 09:18:39 PM »

Thank you all for the kind words.

Well I couldn't wait.



I had a small brake fluid leak by the master cylinder. � I tightened everything up and all seems good. �

I used four eye bolts and screwed them into the corners of the crate. �That allowed me to use four straps to pick it out of my truck with my excavator it worked slick as sh..

Once it's un-crated I'll post my thoughts on the body kit.


Steve
Posted by: turkehunt
« on: December 25, 2012, 04:28:51 PM »

Looks great ! You should be proud ! Lots of work went into that I know & you will enjoy for many years to come Im sure .Thanks for sharing
Posted by: athawk11
« on: December 24, 2012, 10:01:51 AM »

VERY, VERY NICE!  There are very few things that are cooler than a Willys rolling chassis.  I can only think of one...a rolling Willys.  Sounds like you're getting close.

Great work.

Tim
Posted by: 3aJeeper
« on: December 24, 2012, 09:40:59 AM »

Nice indeed! Love the pix!
Posted by: BMIC
« on: December 24, 2012, 05:52:08 AM »

Real nice Steve... Your on the home stretch!
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »

Very Nice!
Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: December 23, 2012, 08:18:39 PM »

Lookin' good.  ;)
Posted by: CJPilot
« on: December 23, 2012, 08:02:21 PM »

Making progress. I�m almost ready to mount the repo body kit. �The engine has been test run a little. �The carb needs rebuilding.
I have filled everything with their respective fluids and I�ll check for leaks over the next few days.

If it doesn�t leak to bad I�ll bring the body kit home and try fitting it up. �It will be nice to see a jeep in my garage again. :)







Steve