The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: October 19, 2012, 09:18:14 AM »

That would eliminate a few of the steps for sure. I liked it when Photobucket started resizing the photo's in the upload.
Posted by: rocketeer
« on: October 19, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »

Corrected typo.

Larry
Posted by: CJPilot
« on: October 19, 2012, 08:12:36 AM »

Thank you both for the help. �I see there is now an app to get the pictures from your phone to Photobucket. I think I'll try it out.

Steve
Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: October 18, 2012, 11:26:19 PM »

It's easier than that. Take the photo, put it in your 'puter. Go to Photobucket and click on UPLOAD PHOTO, browse your files for the photo you want and double click on it. Photobucket will upload it and resize it for you. Go to your album in photobucket and put your cursor on the photo you want and slide to the bottom of the list that has img---------------------------img and click on it. That will automatically copy it. Then go to the web site you want to post it on and open the thread and in the text area use cntrl/V to put the photo in the text box. �

Larry, cntrl/C copies the photo and cntrl/V pastes it.  
Posted by: rocketeer
« on: October 18, 2012, 11:23:48 PM »

Hover the mouse over the photo in Photobucket until the menu drops down. Slide the mouse down to the bottom choice in the menu. Left click on it. Go to the web page where you want to put the image, left click where you want it and hit Ctrl-V to paste the link. Hit "Preview" to make sure it took. That should do it.

Larry
Posted by: CJPilot
« on: October 18, 2012, 09:41:28 PM »

Why is it so hard for me to post a picture? � This is what I have done, maybe it's not the right way to do it.

I take a CJ3A related picture with my phone.

I then email it to my computer.

Next I login to my photobucket account.

Then upload the picture to a public folder.

ops, Sorry �need to find a web site to resize the photo first and �I resize photo

Next I upload the picture to photobucket

Then I haven't posted a picture in a while �so I forgot how to put it in my post.


thanks in advance for the help


Steve