I too recommend pinning the crack. You can get .080" pistons but then the cylinder walls are thin and it may overheat. I think sleeving it would be a good idea. Ask around and find the shop with the best results from pinning. Welding is a crap shoot and it takes a person that has done a lot of blocks and even then it has failures.
I would prefer to have my block cracked like yours rather than where mine is cracked. You want to trade

.
There is a problem with doing that. The common procedure is to leave a shoulder at the bottom of the bore to set the sleeve on so it won't move in the bore. With a bore .060" that would leave a recess at the bottom of the sleeve. I don't like that and I am considering getting a sleeve with a shoulder at the top of the sleeve so the sleeve can go all the way to the bottom of the bore if I sleeve my original block that is .060" over.
The issue at the bottom of the sleeved bore is probably more cosmetic than a mechanical issue but it just troubles me knowing it's there.