The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: James P
« on: May 30, 2012, 08:12:53 PM »

After I had posted I went looking and seen that about it being a cj5 style. Oh well I guess I keep looking. I am only allowed the one jeep for now.  ;)
Posted by: athawk11
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:37:48 PM »

It's definately an M38A1, and it looks to be in really good condition. �You may know this, but it's essentially a military version of the CJ5.

Heck, the top bows, soft doors and hood would cost you more than what they are asking for the whole package. �If I had something to mount it on, and lived in MI, I'd buy it in a second.  I take that back,  I wouldn't need to have something to mount it on.

Tim
Posted by: James P
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »

Found a tub on craigslist and wondering what you guys think. Also what questions should I ask.
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/3045304393.html