Wow!! Cool thread.
I'm kind of waitning for my new Duster to show up, Jpet on the 2A said he'd have it done soon. Too cold so far to get too excited but we did go to the local Back to the 50s night at the drive in last week. Ran into a guy that has a CJ6 with history, it was an ambulance in vietnam and he has the full ambulance top, but when it came home it was given to the Civilain Air Patrol so its sporting that paint now on everything but the hard top. Going to work on that guy, he said someone is going to have to rescue that jeep from him and I know just the guy to do it.

This week I'm out in the Blackhills, Deadwood to be exact, the sweety and I are looking for a recreational home here in the hills, requirement is that it has to be close to trails for the jeep! This is a lot harder than I thought it would be, this is our 4th trip out here and we are finally getting close!
Ryan, thanks for that post, I've got those same two brackets, I couldn't remember where they went when I was putting thigns back together, asked a jeep "expert" he said they were never on a jeep.... now I now where they go !!!
We found three jeeps today in our travels one, is an M38A1 with a Koenig winter top, no dice on the sale, the other place had a CJ5 and an M38 with a winter top, looks like they have been at rest for a while, I'm going to try and get back there Saturday.
I do want that paint booth...
Talk to ya later, keep smilin!!
