Posted by: Macgyver
« on: May 01, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »I'm going with the T90 and D18, plus a 231 even fire. I'm working on the engine now. Not too radical, but much better than stock. Found some high compression pistons at TA performance (9.5-1) mild comp cam and holley 390 carb. I'm going to port the heads and have the rotating assembly balanced. I found an old jeep flywheel (90lbs) that should work out. I don't get to work on it much because of time constraints. But when I work I like to have a fool proof plan ready in advance. Thanks again to all who comment.
Cole
Cole
). An sm420 to D18 adaptor in a few inches thick and will negatively affect the rear driveline angle, but that is a HUGE gear range. Of course, it all depends on how you will use the jeep and how deep your pockets are..................