Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: April 26, 2012, 05:23:26 PM »Just think of it as a BOY jeep!!


Welcome to our new forum software.
We are now using SMF instead of YaBB.

I like your list and it has truth in it. 

. I think I'll leave this particular leak alone for now. If I have another, more compelling reason to pull the tranny again for some other repair I'll address it then. You may find me cursing myself in some future post for this decision but so be it. I found that I am much more eager to spend days chasing small problems during the cold dark winter months when there is nothing to do but tinker in the garage. Now that it's getting warmer and the boat's in the water, the Jeep is competing with outdoor stuff for my free time. Once I actually put some miles on the old girl there will no doubt be other problems to deal with too - Which may not be entirely bad as I'll need something to do next winter 