The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: April 06, 2012, 12:34:05 AM »

I believe there is a bracket that is made to mount the Delco alternator if you don't want to make one. I made one from scratch for my Jeep.
Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:08:26 PM »

Jody
Can you send me one as well, I've got a one size fits all bracket, which really means it doesn't fit anything right.
tsagabrielson@msn.com
Posted by: captnjody
« on: April 05, 2012, 11:30:03 AM »

send me your email address..i will send you photos and measurements of the bracket I manufactured. It looks very factory, and is simple to build. i also run a declo alternator on my willys.

cptnjody@gmail.com
Posted by: CJJay
« on: April 05, 2012, 12:57:47 AM »

I need some help on making or buying a bracket to install a GM alternator on my l134.