Posted by: captnjody
« on: March 26, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »Does anyone have a NAPA other auto parts store part number for the rear
axle inner oil seal..cj3a, Dana 44, its the seal that's just inboard of the wheel
bearing..I really hate to have to order one of the Chinese cheap ones from KW or Walcks..have had terrible luck with those in the past, and
I sprung a leak, and after disassembly have found that the seal failed, pulled it and it has no part number on it..any help is appreciated, and I'm hoping to get it back together quickly.
thanks,
David
axle inner oil seal..cj3a, Dana 44, its the seal that's just inboard of the wheel
bearing..I really hate to have to order one of the Chinese cheap ones from KW or Walcks..have had terrible luck with those in the past, and
I sprung a leak, and after disassembly have found that the seal failed, pulled it and it has no part number on it..any help is appreciated, and I'm hoping to get it back together quickly.
thanks,
David