The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Roberto Flores
« on: February 25, 2012, 04:07:00 PM »

My pleasure, sir! You could always check these websites trying to find somebody with a CJ3A tub and searching for a CJ3B one:

  
   http://www.film.queensu.ca/cj3b/

   http://www.this-old-jeep.com/Welcome_To_This-Old-Jeep.com.html

   http://www.ewillys.com/

   http://jeeptalk.net/

   http://www.willysjeep.com/

Good luck!!!
Posted by: 3aJeeper
« on: February 15, 2012, 08:18:07 AM »

Thanks Roberto! Knowing that a 3b tub will work with the 3a cowling expands the market for a replacement tub. Still a ways off from that step, but keeping an eye open for a deal.

Thanks
Posted by: 3aJeeper
« on: February 13, 2012, 09:37:30 AM »

I'm looking for a replacement for the body tub for my CJ3A. I want to replace with a tub from another old jeep of the same era instead of a new replica from the Philippines. I saw a CJ3B being parted out and got to wondering if that might work. From what I can tell, the height of the cowling (and firewall) is the main difference between the 3a and 3b.

So the question is - the cowling/firewall on my 3A is fine, can I buy a 3B tub and fit my cowling to it? Another way to ask: Is the cowling the only difference between a 3a and a 3b tub?

-John