Posted by: rocketeer
« on: January 20, 2012, 07:45:55 PM »You can tell the oldtimers by their Oxy/Acetylene sets! ��;)
(I've still got mine.)
Larry
(I've still got mine.)
Larry
Welcome to our new forum software.
We are now using SMF instead of YaBB.



Watch out boys, I may just surprise you and show up out west one day!
and my mom was not much help
. I moved back to my home town to care for them until they crossed over
. I have so many hobbies I don't think I will ever get bored or sit around much. I am living my retirement just as I did when I was a kid and teenager before I had to start working. I'm just a kid again, doing what I did again, way back home.Electronics, radios, aircraft, Jeeps, ahhh what a full life in retirement. Who ever said being retired is boring doesn't know how to enjoy hobbies. �That is so true. The people I feel sorry for are the people who lived their entire lives without a hobby, people who's jobs are their lives. When the job ends, as it eventually must, they simply don't know what to do with their time and generally just shrivel up and die too soon. I sometimes think I'm busier now then when I was working! �:)





