The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: athawk11
« on: November 16, 2011, 10:31:54 AM »

I asked the same question at the G503 about City Surplus Jeep Parts Canvas Tops.  (M38 Style)

A couple guys suggested WeeBee Webbing, but the price at City Surplus is better.  

Does anyone have a history with the tops from City Surplus?  Fit and Finish? Color Retention? Quality?

What do I give up if I choose City Surplus vs. Beachwood Canvas vs. WeeBee?

I plan on purchasing a winter top and side curtains.

Tim