The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Bill04SD
« on: July 13, 2014, 11:06:46 AM »

Thank you gentleman.
Posted by: SteveW
« on: July 12, 2014, 09:29:15 PM »

I just measured mine and from the floor to the bottom of the nut that holds the wheel down is exactly 30". The tube and wheel are repro but the shaft is original.
Posted by: Jesse
« on: July 12, 2014, 08:01:05 PM »

I'm going to take a guess and say that the column is about 29 inches from the floor, I think total length is about 34 1/2?� I'll measure mine later today.


-Jesse

*Edit yep I get 29 inches from the floor
Posted by: Bill04SD
« on: July 12, 2014, 06:13:37 PM »

I'm sort of building a jeep from parts and was wondering what the distance is from the steering wheel to the floor on a stock CJ3A, the angled section where the column and pedals are.� I'm� �adding saginaw power steering so I can position the column where ever I want but wanted the stock measurement as a reference point.� Thanks.