The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: BMIC
« on: February 20, 2015, 06:39:17 AM »

I think the picture of your 3A on the pier at Boothbay Harbor and Nate's winter shot of his red 3A with the Xmass wreath are the best.
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: February 19, 2015, 05:42:28 AM »

Quote
very cool!� is that the old ice house behind you?

No but it's the same area. I think those buildings are part of some boat yard.
Posted by: corpsman
« on: February 19, 2015, 01:00:04 AM »

very cool!  is that the old ice house behind you?
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: November 26, 2014, 07:02:48 AM »

The Kaiser Willys calender can be found here:

http://www.kaiserwillys.com/product/3484/Gift_Ideas_Gifts


And the East Coast Willys Association calender can be found here:

http://shop.eastcoastwillys.org/ECWA-2015-Calendar-cal.htm
Posted by: Jeff_M
« on: November 25, 2014, 09:27:13 PM »

I want one of those.  How does one get one?

Posted by: BMIC
« on: November 25, 2014, 12:29:20 PM »

Just ordered the calendar, great picture Ryan.
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: November 24, 2014, 09:17:14 PM »

The Kaiser Willys calender winners were announced today and a good local friend of mine scored a place in it with his stunning blue and white wagon. It's a great looking Willys and I may posted a pic of it somewhere here before.

My buddy does buy some things from KW but not a ton, alleviating my suspicion that those calender slots were awarded not on merit or appearance but to the amount of money spent by the owner - they are not. Nice job!



And it must be calender season with the new year approaching because the ECWA released their 2015 Edition and I recognized this familiar face:



I didn't even realize there was going to be an ECWA calender but I'm happy to be in it!