The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: corpsman
« on: February 17, 2015, 02:55:51 PM »

what do you call that kind of top on the green one?  I really like those, and would like to get one for my jeep.  do you know if they will fit on a 3a?
Posted by: calvinhunt
« on: August 18, 2013, 12:02:26 AM »

Ryan,
Fun pics, thanks for sharing them here.
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: August 17, 2013, 04:00:51 PM »

Owls Head Museum Annual Auction today was held today. I had hoped to come home with a '46 2A column shift but I didn't bring a big enough pile of cash. Pretty nice jeep with a full Beachwood Canvas top. I think the body is a reproduction and the paint job was apparently done very late on a Friday afternoon but aside from that it appeared to be a solid rig. I did get a short ride in it and everything seemed to work. It sold for $7100 which I thought was pretty steep but someone obviously wanted it bad enough.

I've included a few pics of a Willys ancestor too - the '39 Bantam. I did not stick around long enough to see what it sold for - it was undoubtedly more money than I had in my pocket. (8/18/13 Edit: it sold for $25,000) BTW, a Bantam makes a 2A/3A look like a Ford Excursion when parked next to one. They are TINY!