The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: corpsman
« on: February 13, 2015, 04:59:13 PM »

pretty good video.  I liked it.  of course...  I love anything to do with 3a's
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:31:18 PM »

Quote
First time I have seen his video's....I'm a fan.

Freiburger is a big Jeep 4x4 guy from way back� (mostly modded stuff, but we'll forgive him...). Check out any of the episodes of his latest show "Roadkill" on Youtube and it's tough not to get hooked. I think this has been posted here before but:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ish567ZgU[/media]
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: September 23, 2014, 02:39:21 PM »

A pink monkey? :o

Was fun to watch
Posted by: BMIC
« on: September 23, 2014, 01:06:53 PM »

First time I have seen his video's....I'm a fan.
Posted by: Operation Overlord
« on: September 19, 2014, 07:58:37 AM »

Thumbs up! Of course I'm biased because I like both 3A's and Freiburger's videos from Roadkill.
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: September 19, 2014, 07:49:13 AM »

This came out today and I have not even watched it yet. As a fan of David Freiburger and of old 3A's I'm sure it will be entertaining. I just hope they don't chop it up too badly.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiK_Gd84rBw&feature=youtu.be[/media]