The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: corpsman
« on: February 13, 2015, 12:00:31 AM »

awesome!  thanks for posting the pictures!
Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: October 12, 2014, 12:28:26 PM »

A Jeep is 57 1/4" wide so that will give some idea as to the width of the tree. It's a huge tree.

The trail changes every year depending on the rain falls. A heavy rain will completely change the trail and the stream path down the canyon. I think it is worse this year than the last time I was in the canyon. It was a challenge and a lot of fun to me.
Posted by: calvinhunt
« on: October 12, 2014, 10:43:50 AM »

[size=12]Today's line-up: Carl (KY) and Bob (CO)




Heading out.� I left my Jeep home rather than drive alone and have Carl drive alone.




Bob's following.� You can see that a flash flood from a recent desert rainstorm has laid the grasses down.� This canyon is the drainage for an 8000 square mile area of Southern Utah.




A muddy bottom with a sandy bank is giving Carl some trouble.







Trying a new angle.

[/size]


[size=12]Worked for Carl so Bob will try that route.  Sand was too soft...and, Carl has lockers.




Notice how high the driftwood is (I mean the drift logs on the rocks to the right).




Trails end.� A good place to have lunch.




Heading back after lunch.� Bob asked me to drive his jeep back out.� I enjoyed that.





Beautiful day.




Back at the trail head there is the largest Cottonwood Tree I've ever seen.




[/size]