The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: calvinhunt
« on: November 16, 2014, 08:56:38 PM »

Tim, Randy,

I must admit that the photo of the preparation for hibernation was taken a week ago.  Even though it looks much the same, except the leaves have turned more and have started falling, since last week the temperature surely has, we've had a couple of days of wet and cold weather.  I'm glad I put the Jeeps away last week.  I'm dreading the snow that's sure to be coming soon. 

So, till next summer I probably won't be posting much but I will check in from time to time.  I do enjoy seeing what others are doing with their Jeeps through the winter.  I do love these amazing little 4 Wheel Drive icons.  I also enjoy their owners with whom I have become friends here on the 3A Page. 
Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: November 15, 2014, 08:33:02 PM »

If it looked like that here I'd be out for a drive.....instead of the 8 degrees and nearly 8 inches of snow and ice that we have.....

I've checked my anti-freeze...the oil change is pending!
Posted by: athawk11
« on: November 15, 2014, 05:22:57 PM »

Say it isn't so. :'(

Doesn't look like the arctic freeze ever quite made it to Utah.

Tim
Posted by: calvinhunt
« on: November 15, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »

[size=12]Clouds are moving in,
Leaves are turning colors,
Warm days of summer are behind us,
Time to change the oil,
Check the anti-freeze,
And let the Flatties hibernate.[/size]