The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: June 06, 2014, 06:31:06 PM »

I do like that winch! It's not a real clean installation, the replacement bumper is welded to the frame horns...but it's a winch and it works!

I think it will be priced too high anyway.
Posted by: Ryan_M
« on: June 06, 2014, 05:38:32 PM »

Nice looking pair! How soon before you own the red one too?  :o
Posted by: Bob W
« on: June 06, 2014, 06:21:09 AM »

Nice. It seems like there are a lot of old Jeeps in Boise!
Posted by: 1955CJ-5
« on: June 05, 2014, 09:32:01 PM »

Several months ago I looked at a 51 that was offered locally....I'd a bought it in a heartbeat if it had come along about a year earlier when I bought mine. Very little rust, runs smooth, and a nice all around jeep....just what I had been looking for...

Well, my neighbor's friend bought it, fixed it up a bit and I expect he will be selling it.

But, we had a photo op today...I about snapped my head off when it came around the corner!

It looks pretty nice, still needs some details worked out...

I still wish I'd bought it!