The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: dat
« on: April 17, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »

I never have really rooted for a winning team,  in football I always rooted for the Oilers 

 (back in the Bum Phillips/ Earl Campbell days)
Posted by: macrisel
« on: April 17, 2015, 01:22:23 PM »

Hmmmmm  I didn't realize there were other teams worth cheering for besides St. Louis..... ;D

Go Cards!
Posted by: Jeff_M
« on: April 07, 2015, 07:53:15 AM »

Fan of the Red Sox since '67.  At times it has been a challenge--until 2004.
Posted by: athawk11
« on: April 06, 2015, 11:35:08 PM »

It's been a few embarrassing years, but I'm a homer.  Go Rockies.

 Tim
Posted by: dat
« on: April 06, 2015, 01:48:59 PM »

well, they need all the help they can get,   

what team do Ya'll like