The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: April 12, 2015, 10:13:45 PM »

Hey Bob!

I found ALA just for you;

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=191557302779

It's very cool. I like those NOS stuff. Why it's so expensive? They should send it to my home address for free!
Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: March 30, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »

Yeah at $425 I can see why it didn't sell.
I don't care if it's a rare NOS thing that's way too much money.
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: March 29, 2015, 08:15:43 PM »

Not sold.
Posted by: Bob W
« on: March 29, 2015, 06:37:57 AM »

Those vertical stud NACOS are as difficult to find as ALAs.
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: March 28, 2015, 10:27:25 PM »

Wow!

Pricy but look very nice!

Not mine but i saw it on ebay ;

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251891767340

I can't affort it, too bad....