The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: March 13, 2014, 08:40:01 AM »

After spending the last five days in Nashville, I believe I have aged at least 50 years!!!  But man it's been fun! :D
Posted by: PapaC
« on: March 09, 2014, 01:17:42 PM »

Old enough to give advice and preach what they ought to be doing to younger kids who mostly let it go in one ear and out the other.....

(pretty much the same way I did when I was their age!!!)


One of my favorite sayings...

"Old age and treachery will out perform youth and inexperience every time"� 8-)
Posted by: Mike_Anne
« on: March 08, 2014, 11:24:04 PM »

At 62, I am still going strong despite a kidney transplant 5 years ago. My Dad is 88 and has 3 Jeeps that he plays with daily. My Jeeps keep me young!!
Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: February 14, 2014, 03:58:38 PM »

OK now I get it.
I've only been active in old Jeeps since 2009 so this old history stuff is before my time.
I'm older than all my Jeeps but not nearly as old as my oldest bicycle.
 :)
Posted by: BMIC
« on: February 14, 2014, 07:22:32 AM »

My 3A is one year older then me but we have a lot in common: We both have a wobble, stick shift won't stay in gear, strong engine but a lot of miles, rust in a lot of areas, both have a military history and both spend a lot of time in the garage.

PS.. I'm not sure if we have any female members (good topic) but if we do ... Happy Valentines Day!
Posted by: Bob W
« on: February 14, 2014, 05:44:22 AM »

Quote
Does i saw your name in the Willys World newsletter?

Probably.
Posted by: p3ferris
« on: February 13, 2014, 09:48:31 PM »

My lefty is 4 years old when I was born
 :)
Posted by: SteveW
« on: February 13, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »

6-9-56 born in Ohio when Willys was still making jeeps.
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: February 13, 2014, 09:39:00 PM »

Lol!  ;D

I should known that Bob was knowing it.

Does i saw your name in the Willys World newsletter?
Posted by: Bob W
« on: February 13, 2014, 08:48:12 PM »

JeepJoint = Walcks.

Maybe Andy Magyar was also involved back then?
Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: February 13, 2014, 08:35:57 PM »

I'm to soon old, to late smart.
Posted by: Dennisanvil
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:45:00 PM »

is that actual age or how old you act????????
dennis
Posted by: SteveW
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:28:45 PM »

According to my wife somewhere between 14 and 85.
Posted by: F Bill
« on: February 13, 2014, 02:35:05 PM »

Jeep Joint, eh? never heard of it.

I'm old enuf  to know better but I don't. young enuf to think I can still finish a project or two.   :o
Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: February 13, 2014, 12:39:13 PM »

I'm clueless.
Who/What is JeepJoint, Inc.?