The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: November 01, 2013, 04:18:41 PM »

Mais oui.
 ;)
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: October 30, 2013, 01:50:48 AM »

Let me try. I will send him an e-mail tomorrow. Maybe with my french accent! You know!?
Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:33:34 AM »

Interesting.
I've sent multiple emails to the address listed - it's the same on his web site and in the University list.
I've never gotten a response.
The reason I asked here was I figured somebody in the old Willys groups might know something. I don't want to bother him if there's some reason he's no longer participating in the community.
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: October 27, 2013, 02:10:29 PM »

Here is the answer i got;




Hello Pascal Lavoie,

The e-mail addess and telephone number listed in the Directory are the only ways you
can reach Mr. Grover.

I'm sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

You're welcome,

Karen

HR Employee Service Center



The following Customer(s) have been CC'ed:

First Name:pascal
Email Address:
pascal@cj3apage.com
Request Type:
Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: October 27, 2013, 01:27:19 PM »

I think you should just give him a call. Sometimes it's the best way to resolve the issue after failing on all other methods. You have waited long enough, call him if your concerned about his welfare.
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: October 24, 2013, 10:01:20 AM »

I just sended out an e-mail to the ASU Human resources to validate the e-mail address. We will see.
Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: October 24, 2013, 09:47:51 AM »

Yeah, I did that same search. That's how I verified the email address.
I didn't want to make a phone call in case there was something going on in his life that I shouldn't bother him.

Does anybody know what's happening with him?
Posted by: Quebec Jeep
« on: October 24, 2013, 09:43:42 AM »

Call him, he has a phone number;


Search Results: ASU Directory Name
Your search returned 1 directory name match.

Name      Phone Number      E-mail Address      Mail Code      Dept/College
Grover, Richard       (480)965-5654      grover@asu.edu            
Posted by: johnrb3b
« on: October 24, 2013, 09:28:42 AM »

Does anybody know what's up with Rich Grover?
His site
http://www.public.asu.edu/~grover/willys
is still up and full of great info.
It hasn't been updated in about a decade.
I've tried a couple times to email him at the address on the page. I get no response - nothing from him and no "bounce back" from the email server such as "username no longer valid" or some such thing. The address is still valid.
The Arizona State email server is just eating my emails and ignoring me.
He's still listed (as retired) in the ASU faculty and staff directory with the same email as posted on the web site.

Anybody know what's up?