The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: scoutpilot
« on: August 03, 2013, 02:25:39 PM »

I just wanted to say a few weeks ago I purchased a NOS windshield Frame (inner and outer) along with 2 panes of NOS windshield glass and the inner rubber seal, also new. I finally had time to take the inner out of the frame and put in the glass and rubber. Slicker than ice. Wow. Disassembled easy, glass and rubber no sweat. Reassembled in one fell swoop. What a deal. Oh. Whom did I buy it from? Well he's got at least two more in his shed. Hillbilly. Thanks buddy!