The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: Gunslinger
« on: March 25, 2013, 10:25:25 PM »

Man, I've made a lot of knife sheaths and leather repairs with one of those!  It's a must have.
Todd
Posted by: gmcjr
« on: March 25, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »

I can't sew a lick, so yes! Very heavy needle, works canvas, leather, etc. �Its very simple to use, look on YouTube, there's instructional videos posted. If I can recall, I believe I bought it from the cabels catalog or bass pro, its been a few years.

Oh, I forgot, if you do have to use it to repair your britches, its not fitting for when you have company or your Sunday go to meeting clothes  ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: garage gnome
« on: March 25, 2013, 09:46:15 PM »

Can someone who doesn't know a thing about sewing use it? Where would you get it?
Posted by: gmcjr
« on: March 25, 2013, 08:26:22 PM »

A Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl!

Works really good to repair aging soft tops, tents, your britches (if your in a bind) among other things.

Mines earned its weight in gold over the years.