Posted by: Carls_jeep
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:07:49 AM »Well, the wife and I are finally home. Going to Blanding took me two days but coming home I took my time and spent four days getting home. The visit to the J. M. Davis Arms & Historical Museum in Claremore Ok was well worth the time. If you like guns you will love this museum.
I four weeks of trail riding I put 751 miles on my Jeep. There were few days that Annabel and I weren't riding a trail somewhere. As best I can tell I was on the trail about 22 days averaging about 34 miles a day. Some of the time I was on county gravel roads going to or from the dirt trails in the wilds. Most the time Calvin was with me but sometimes he was busy and I explored on my own.
This was the best month I have ever spent. I met many great people and saw many wonderful sites. I only hope I can do the same next year without interference from our controlling government bureaucrats.
These photo's are a few out of several hundred that I took on the trip. I hope that everyone was able to enjoy them as much as I did taking them and exploring the trails and ruins. �
I four weeks of trail riding I put 751 miles on my Jeep. There were few days that Annabel and I weren't riding a trail somewhere. As best I can tell I was on the trail about 22 days averaging about 34 miles a day. Some of the time I was on county gravel roads going to or from the dirt trails in the wilds. Most the time Calvin was with me but sometimes he was busy and I explored on my own.
This was the best month I have ever spent. I met many great people and saw many wonderful sites. I only hope I can do the same next year without interference from our controlling government bureaucrats.
These photo's are a few out of several hundred that I took on the trip. I hope that everyone was able to enjoy them as much as I did taking them and exploring the trails and ruins. �
































