The CJ3A Page CJ3B.info

Post reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Subject:
Message icon:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Write the word between words Jeep from this JeepWILLYSJeep?:
How many slot has a GPW grill?  7 - 9 - 11:

shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview


Topic Summary

Posted by: bayo500
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:12:58 PM »

Hello from Australia...
Posted by: p3ferris
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:10:25 PM »

Welcome to the post DaveB  there is also the cj2a.com and the g503.com :)
Posted by: rocketeer
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:29:31 PM »

Welcome. Please post some pics when you get a chance. We like to see them.  :)

Larry
Posted by: DaveB
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:22:49 PM »

Just joined today. Thought I'd give an introduction. I currently own a '50 CJ3A, and a '62 CJ5. Both are driveable. Just got the '62 out of the garage (snow finally melting here in the north of NH), and will be picking the CJ3A up (new purchase) from CT as soon as I get a good wx window. My first JEEP purchase was a brand new 1968 CJ5, spruce green with a v6 when I was discharged from the service (wish I still had that one). The '68 and I parted ways when I enrolled in college (GI bill wasn't that good - couldn't swing both). Finally bought the '62 in 1985 (I'm the second owner). Still getting used to this "new fangled internet", so I'm just discovering that sites like CJ3A exist!